Luxury spa in Bali - The most indulgent massages I have ever received - Video

Luxury SPA in BALI - The most delicious massages I have ever received. In this spectacular BALINESE MASSAGE with FULL BODY EXFOLIATION and FLORAL BATH, I share my experience of being pampered for 4 hours in a luxurious spa in Bali. These 4 hours were the most relaxing of my life, as my entire body and face were covered in chocolate and different oils. It was my first time experiencing a floral bath with warm water, and I absolutely loved it. Watch this video for all the details and don't miss out! Subscribe to my channel to watch a new video every week! I will be responding to all comments, so let me know what your favorite part was. Don't fo......

Read Full article on HadNews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach day with my sisters in Gran Canaria - Video